Careers at Sync
We're looking for people who share our values to join our team. Check out our open positions below and contact us at email@example.com if you're interested in learning more.
United States • Full Time
Sync Consulting Group is seeking a Sr. Consultant/Consultant to reinforce the team and provide support and advice to Sync Implementation Services (SIS) group looking to use our Accelerated Transformation Toolkit. A career at Sync will provide the opportunity to work in the potent environment of a start-up, with the comfort of learning in a collaborative team environment. Our firm has a passionate and rich culture that offers an unparalleled business experience. We are looking to hire dynamic individuals that are dedicated to achieving both professional and personal goal
- Coordinate all aspects of a product or service offering for a client from inception to installation.
- Interact extensively with sales, engineering and other members of cross-functional teams.
- Work on implementation of new or enhanced products to provide result driven customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
- Provide mid-level executive advisory services and consulting in the areas of supply chain management, operations, and services.
- Enable our clients in business transformation program using Sync’s standardized toolkit.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of program management tools, working with implementation teams, practice leaders, software vendors and clients.
- Definine operational processes, technology solutions, and strategic analysis.
- Assist with change management programs associated with operational consulting engagements.
- Support senior leaders for sales pursuits and firm building efforts.
- Collect, aggregate, and synthesize user feedback to support the practices in developing and prioritizing tool enhancements and roadmap.
- You have managed ~5 management consulting engagements of varied levels of complexity and scope.
- You are able to travel 4-5 days a week to domestic and international client locations.
- You have experience in project management and are able to use relevant PM tools.
- You are deeply experienced in process analysis, mapping and optimization.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience with 3 years of experience in comparable professional services or relevant industry position.
- You have a bachelor's degree with some focus in quantitative analytics/business/engineering.
- You can provide value analysis and prepare business cases.
- You can create professional presentation materials and client deliverables.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills.
- You are comfortable producing results with minimal input and requirements from your clients.
- You have experience in communicating with client business and technical teams, and project management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- You have strong abilities in problem definition and problem solving.
- You have excellent oral, written, and PowerPoint communication skills.
- You are able to work effectively in diverse and distributed teams.
- You are comfortable leading meetings with senior stakeholders.
- You can easily discuss technical issues with a non-technical audience.
- You are comfortable working independently and/or remotely from supervisors in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points if...
- You have worked as a project management for business transformation projects.
- You have a background working in retail, distribution, production, or manufacturing industries.
- You have management consulting experience, particularly in results delivery/implementation.
- You are proficient in SQL.